Car Accident? Who Do I Trust? The Insurance Adjuster Or Hire A Attorney ?

  On November 26, 2017  I was involved in a terrible car accident.  I was on my way home from work when a  drunk driver slammed into the back of my car.  Meanwhile I was minding my own business sitting at a red light.  I immediately called the police and also call the insurance company.  I also ended up going to the hospital only to find out that I had a fractured rib.  Now remember any type of broken bone is going to pay off pretty good.  I was debating whether I hire a attorney or let the adjuster try to give me a decent and fair price for my claim.  The insurance adjuster was very polite and offered me a settlement amount of money for my car accident.  I believe my insurance adjuster wanted to give me me $18.000.  But then I wind up calling a lawyer.  And that same attorney told me that he could get me a little bit more.  He told me that he could get me $120,000.  That’s a part from the $8000 check the insurance company is giving me for my vehicle damage.  I’m glad I chose to call a attorney for my auto accident because man I tell you.  I almost didn’t call a lawyer and was going to take the money from the adjuster because I thought that was a decent amount already.  Here was the catch to get my money.  The attorney told me that he would take 20,000 out of the  $120,000.  I told him that was fine.  10 months later I’ Beat be my case.  It was written a check for $100,000 from my attorney. Be careful making a deal with anyone make sure you call around and speak to different lawyers and attorneys.  You want to get the best amount of money you can get on your auto accident.




Comments